Winding Road Distilling Co. Pty Ltd
69 Hillcrest Drive
Tintenbar NSW 2478
Your access to and use of all content on this website is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Winding Road Distilling Co. Pty Ltd. We reserve the right to amend this notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
- Only people of legal drinking age in their country of residence are allowed to visit our site.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trademark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes upon our intellectual property rights.
- Except as allowed-for under the Copyright Act 1968, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your meta tagging or mirroring of our website.
- We reserve the right to prevent you using this website at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- You may link our website without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The copyright to all content on this website – regardless if it is or is not identified with the symbol TM or ® – including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- The information we provide on this website is of a general nature only. We are not providing professional advice and you should obtain professional or specialist advice that is appropriate to your circumstances and we give no warranty and accept no liability should you use the information without obtaining independent advice.
- We give no warranty that the information is free from error or omission and you should use your own care and skill when accessing and using it.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition will not be greater than the amount you paid to access our website.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of QLD, NT, WA, SA, NSW, VIC and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in QLD, NT, WA, SA, NSW, VIC and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information including Comments which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Winding Road Distilling Co. Pty Ltd customer support features you may be required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not be limited to information such as your name and address, credit or debit card details, and when you use our website, information on what pages you access.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Winding Road Distilling Co. Pty Ltd takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, only data collected from the time of the policy change will be subject to our updated practices.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Winding Road Distilling Co. Pty Ltd reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary, the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
By e-mail: email@example.com
By phone: 0432 318 282 (during normal business hours only)
Winding Road Distilling Co. Pty Ltd
PO Box 109
Tintenbar NSW 2478